Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Another New Year is upon us! A lot of people start of with resolutions, lose weight, exercise more, run marathons, recycle, volunteer, watch less TV, spend more quality time with friends/family.

 I just want to be. Be happy, healthy, appreciated, understood, loved, and respected. 

Of course, I have wishes and dreams. Sometimes I think with those wishes and dreams come expectations which are closely followed by disappointment. So this year, I'm going to try and remember to "stop and smell the roses" (so to speak) at least once a day. Get rid of clutter/stuff that is weighing me down.  Appreciate what I have and not worry about what I don't have. Live in the moment. Work on my patience. Yeah, it needs work. Sit back and watch my little boy grow. He is getting so big, so quickly. I'm afraid I have missed a lot already, just by being busy with 'stuff.' 

I wish everyone a Happy 2012 and hope you all accomplish whatever it is you set forth to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment